Why Refer to Holistic Vision?
Like you, caring for patients and their vision is our priority! Dr. Robin Sapossnek is double-board certified and has devoted her career to exclusively practice neuro-optometry.
As a result, many doctors like you, including optometrists & ophthalmologists, primary care providers, occupational and physical therapists, pediatricians, and other professionals, refer their various cases to our practice.
Doctors commonly refer patients to our practice for specialty care, including:
- Binocular Dysfunctions
- Learning Related Vision Problems
- Developmental Vision
- Vertical heterophobia
- Convergence insufficiency
- Strabismus (crossed eye)
- Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Double vision
- Post-trauma vision syndrome from a concussion and traumatic brain injury
- Dizziness and balance issues related to visual dysfunction
- Computer or reading-related eye strain
- Vision problems related to stroke and multiple sclerosis
- Visually related learning problems
- Visual issues related to autism and developmental delays
To refer your patient for expert care, call us directly at
Holistic Vision – Your First Choice For Referrals
We treat all patients with the same respect and compassion we would seek for our own family members. A comprehensive referral report of our findings and treatment plan will be sent to you promptly. Rest assured that our mutual patients will be directed back to you for their primary care needs.
To learn more about the experience and services we provide to patients, we can provide a short presentation by our eye doctor Dr. Robin Sapossnek. We will do our best to accommodate your office, and most discussions are scheduled during your staff meeting or lunch hour.